Sunday 11 December 2011

Author Of Month

Hey guys we got some good authors here so here there shall be recognized and we will hire here


sosoalhlwa


So we will add more but we need more authors so just fill form below

1.Penguin Name

2.Do you have Twitter/Blog/YouTube/None if u do Put Link

3. Grammar(how good u are at writing) 1-10

4.When are u free when can post

5.E.mail u can just message me it on twitter if u want

6.50 words of why u should work at Totidile's cp cheats

Good luck.




1 comment:

  1. 1.Penguin Name: Toatlyfire

    2.Do you have Twitter/Blog/YouTube/None if u do Put Link:http://twitter.com/#!/Toatlyfire

    3. Grammar(how good u are at writing) 1-10: 8

    4.When are u free when can post: Weekends and maybe a little bit on weeknights

    5.E.mail u can just message me it on twitter if u want: toatlyfire1@gmail.com

    6.50 words of why u should work at Totidile's cp cheats: I want to work here because I think it would pretty cool. Who doesn't want to work at a cool site like this one? I like working at a site because you get to inform people on the latest Club Penguin news. I love working for sites so much. If you don’t want to hire me I understand. Thank you for reading this.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete