Tuesday 14 August 2012

We Are Back

We Are Back!!! That is right Totidile's CP Cheats has returned but need new authors! here are people currently on our blog!

Totidile

Pingu17174

SammiSk8ter

Maks442

Joshg1


Do you want be part of the team? Then answer these questions in the comments!

1.Penguin Name

2.Grammar on scale 1-10

3.Other Blogs you work on

4.Email/ Or Dm @Totidile on twitter it

5.150-200 words or more On why you would like to work here!

Hurry people who will be hired will be posted on Monday 20th And just let you all know we are still fixing pages and few odd graphics here and there Cya later penguins ~Totidile~

3 comments:

  1. 1.Penguin Name: Maks442
    2.Grammar on scale 1-10: 9-10
    3.Other Blogs you work on: SMAC, CPAE, CPAF, ACPCT, CPCE, and CPWI.
    4.Email/ Or Dm @Totidile on twitter it: Maxi237@wp.pl
    5.150-200 words or more On why you would like to work here!: If you had some sense, (which I doubt you do.) You would just hire me. *CHEW*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologise. *wary* Well, I lives in da street haz no huse needs sum mony, DUUUDE.

      Delete
  2. 1.Joshg1
    2.Scale: 9/10
    3.Well, I used to work on Happyblue128 and many more
    4.Joshgreggs@hotmail.co.uk
    5.I would like to work here because I just love the feeling of all the penguins around the world reading my article that I presented to the public.Helping other penguins achieve their once in a lifetime cheats to guide them through the many adventures, on Club Penguin.

    ReplyDelete